Wow, Day 13’s prompt deals with a website. Before this challenge, I never dreamed of anything more than this dainty little blog. But I have since realized that I want to make the world a happier place, one person at a time (maybe even DROVES of people at a time, if I get good at it!). In order to do this, I need to make myself more vocal across all social media and media in general. I have to get the word out that I am happy and you WILL be too!
If you want to check out my progress from day one, start HERE!
Enjoying the Blog Challenge material? Stop by my twin sister’s BLOG! We are answering the same questions separately to see how similar our answers are! Do YOURS match any of ours?
Day 13 Question: What three things would you most like your website to have and how will you go about getting them?
A: My 3 things
1. I want my website to have a community of people who share what happiness is from around the world. I want pictures, videos, songs, poems, stories of ALL KINDS shared by YOU! I will ask you nicely, and I will go out on a limb and ask others, ANYONE to share!
2. I want my website to have a happiness podcast / videocast. I love video and this would really mean the world to me to be able to work with the medium at LEAST once a week. This is all on me: I just have to DO IT!
3. I want my website to have contests galore. Every media imaginable, all pertaining to happiness. I am still working on a plan for this…muhahahaha
Day 14’s question is a little trickier for me because it is a call to action to think like a millionaire. WHAT????? Though it is a goal of mine, boy am I far from it! Let’s see how it goes…
Day 14: What are two key ways you could use the habits of a millionaire to monetize your blog in the next month?
1. One habit of a millionaire is to continually move in a forward motion. Moving forward = constant change = discomfort. I need to get used to that discomfort in order to evolve my brand and my materials. I want to be my personal best for you AND for me! So, I will move forward with some ideas I have to possibly monetize, but, knowing that success is a process, at least I will get the ball rolling in the right direction 🙂
2. Another feature of a millionaire is a credibility factor. This is something I have definitely been developing over the last 112 posts, and I know it will continue to develop as I branch out with my message and my business. I WILL be a credible source in happiness and I WILL network to get there! Just think: YOU are part of my network, and you can use me to spark happiness in your own life! Win win!
What is YOUR call-to-action in the next month?
❤ The RoaminTwin