If you have no idea what this Blog Challenge is, or want to join in on the fun, start HERE!
Enjoying the Blog Challenge material? Stop by my twin sister’s BLOG! We are answering the same questions separately to see how similar our answers are! Do YOURS match any of ours?
Today’s prompt focuses on travel, and boy is that my cup-o-tea!
So, without further ado:
Day 24 Question: What are your travel essentials for your chosen destination(s) ?
A: As you may remember, I have fully disclosed to you — my loyal audience — that I would love to be able to work from home. Of course, I want my home to be a cottage on the coast of England, Ireland, or Scotland with a large outdoor living space with amazing views. I also want to travel my you-know-what off, using this cottage as my home base.
When I get to this point, here my travel essentials will be:
1. Toiletries, passport, medications, money, clothing (given)
2. Timmykins (I don’t know if this was considered a given to anyone else. But, given.)
3. My laptop. This is how I plan to work for the rest of my life. And I plan to enjoy it 🙂
4. iPad. For those days when I want to carry a smaller load and my work is a little more minimalistic.
5. My DSLR camera. That is my baby and will assist me in photographing and videoing my adventures, as well as content for my website. Videography/photography are two of my biggest passions.
6. Mascara (because I am a little vain), chapstick, sunscreen, & sunglasses.
Really, I don’t need much. I have everything I need in the support of my family and friends, as well as my health. Experiences are what I want to collect for the rest of my life. Wonderful, adventurous, meaningful experiences.
What would be on YOUR packing list?
Happy Friday, Happy People! Now, go live your own adventure!
❤ The RoaminTwin