Imagine my surprise when I received this comment the other day from a reader:
I love your blog and have nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award!
Thank you so much to Liv at http://morningcoffeebliss.wordpress.com for the nom! It means so much coming from a fellow inspiring blogger. You can check out one of my favorites from her (where she finds herself finding herself while in an uncomfortable situation) HERE!
Now, to fulfill the requirements that have been bequeathed unto me with this SPLENDID nomination:
1. Link back to your nominator: DONE. And I totally was going to do this anyways because I am so grateful for the nomination and what she writes every day!
2. Post the award image to your page: Alrightttttt, if I HAFTA (see above).
3. Share 7 facts about yourself: How about 7 things that I am grateful for?
- My overall positive outlook on life
- My loving family
- My dreams that continue from sleep and get me through the day
- Timmykins and the adventures that await us
- My drive to continually evolve, and realize that EVERY day is the best day of my life 🙂
- Every experience – good and bad – that has gotten me to where I am today. They were all teaching experiences
- This outlet to remind myself of the happiness that is within, and that there is always reason to bring it out!
4. Nominate 15 other blogs and inform each blogger: Guys, these are ALL worth looking into. Each perspective is different, and each moment spent reading is a moment well spent. Enjoy!
- The Happsters: http://happsters.com/
- There’s So Much to Smile About: http://theressomuchtosmileabout.wordpress.com/
- Fit Butt Fabulous: http://fitbuttfabulous.wordpress.com/
- Blissful Life: http://blissful-blog.com/
- The Vegan Food Diary: http://theveganfooddiary.com/
- Madi Reid Sanders (aka M.R.S.): http://madireid.com/blog/
- Craig Kimbrough and Meditativezone with PositiveAmbassador.org: http://craigkimbrough1.wordpress.com/
- the live simply blog: http://tshirtsandtwine.com/
- Motivation from the Heart: http://motivationfromtheheart.com/
- livingleen: http://livingleen.wordpress.com/
- EXHALE My Journey to Health and Happiness: http://rileykurtenbach23.wordpress.com/
- Happiness Through Health: http://healthyhappyhello.wordpress.com/
- 365 Things to Be Grateful For: http://justanother365.wordpress.com/
- Twenty-Something Condition: http://twentysomethingcondition.wordpress.com/
- thecureisyou: http://thecureisyou.com.au/
This self-motivational journey of blogging has been a wonderful one so far. It reminds me to find happiness in my everyday life, as well as drives me to be more than I am. I hope that others use this outlet for the same purpose, and join me in CHOOSING happiness. Because, it IS a choice.
Happy Wednesday, Happy People!
❤ The Roamin Twin